Please have copies of all the following items ready when you
meet with your loan officer:
- Two year employment history with addresses, phone numbers,
length of time on jobs, plus income.
- Two most recent paystubs and two years tax returns, including
- Verification of other income, such as stock dividends, child
- If self-employed or commissioned, furnish past two years tax
returns, include all schedules and a profit/loss statement for current year.
- Last three months bank statements for all checking, savings,
CD's, stock and 401 K's.
- Year, make, model and current market value of all cars, boats,
- Credit Cards: Account numbers, current balances (including any
with "0" balance), and minimum monthly payments.
- Installment Loans: Account numbers, current balances and
- Mortgage Loans: Names and address of lender, account number,
loan balance and payment on all properties currently owned or sold within the last five
years; bring settlement sheets and warranty deeds on properties sold.
- Name, address and phone number of landlord.
- Divorce decrees signed by Judge and separation agreement,
including all modifications.
- Sales contract on the new home you are purchasing and Realtor's
- Sales contract/listing agreement on your present home.
- Check for appraisal and credit report.
VA Loans Only:
- DD214 and Certification of Eligibility.
- Name, address, phone number and weekly cost for child care
To return to the Application Page, please click here