Your Englewood Colorado Area Real Estate EXPERT!
If you are new to the Englewood Colorado Real Estate area,
contact Dick Palmer, and allow him to show you your dream
home, whether it is in the high country or the plains, and anything
DICK'S Marketing Plan for the Englewood Colorado Real
Estate area; Your objective is our objective. Your happiness is our happiness! Your
highest selling price possible, in the shortest possible time period, is our plan!
as a representative of the seller, is extremely important to Dick. He has maintained that ethic, selling Real Estate in Englewood Colorado. Always compare,
before your final Realtor selection.
- To get the best price obtainable for your home.
- To sell it in the shortest time possible.
- To create the least inconvenience for you.
- Show-case your home.
- Install lock box for convenient access to the property.
- Install For Sale sign.
- Prepare Multiple Listing Service listing forms, brochure information, special features
sheets, and enter your property on the on-line computer. Your property automatically
appears in the MLS catalogue and is instantly available to all of our offices, and all
other major real estate companies that are MLS members, and can also be access the
National Realtor Association Internet Directory (RIN).
- Order CRV, FHA, or MAI appraisal (optional at owner's expense).
- Present your property at our next office sales meeting.
- Hold open houses if desired.
- Distribute listing sheets on your property.
- I will contact you on a regular basis to advise you of:
- Results to date
- Feedback from showings
- Recent sales in the area
- Market conditions in the area
- Courses of action to promote the sale
And while Numbers 1-9
are being enacted, WE will have our "EXPERT REALTOR
NETWORK", that WE have established over a period of many-many years, TO contact their
clients, for their interest in purchasing your home.
Advertising your home will be done on an individual basis,
as well as in advertisements on similar homes. WE will continually advertise to attract
buyers for homes in all price ranges through a wide range of media. Some houses will draw
more calls, so we may use them more often.
Once your home is under contract, WE will:
- Arrange closing date, time and place
- Prepare and record the deed and other closing papers
- Prepare the bill of sale
- Prorate taxes and water bills
- Arrange for surveys, inspections and appraisals
- Obtain your tax certificate
- Obtain the loan pay-off
- Transfer the earnest money
- Arrange for the Lender and financing package
WE represent your best interest in all inquiries and
negotiations. You can expect dedicated service in the handling of your transaction.
WE promptly deliver all offers and review them with you.
WE will assist you in closing, in guiding you through the
paperwork, and the legal execution of all documents.
WE keep a complete file of documents for future
WE operate under a strict code of ethics enforced by the
National Association of Realtors, assuring you the most competent, professional and
ethical performance available.
Pricing your home to sell
A realistic selling price is the most important consideration
to the prospective buyer of your home.
The Competitive Market Analysis that WE have, will aid you in
determining an effective listing price:
- By focusing on properties currently listed-our competition.
- By analyzing recently sold properties, seeing what past buyers were willing to pay,
studying trends in financing, and by showing us how much marketing time was required to
obtain the sale.
Overpricing is one of the key problems to avoid:
- Properties get their best exposure during the first three to four weeks on the market.
- The longer a home remains on the market, the lower the selling price is in relation to
the asking price.
- Too high of an asking price misleads the very buyer who should see the property.
- Overpricing homes may even help the competition.
- Properties left on the market for extended periods of time usually become
"shopworn", causing many to believe something's amiss.
- Overpricing tends to dampen the other salesperson's attitude, making it less likely to
- Since an appraisal is often required in financing a property, it's futile to price a
property for more than it's worth.
Buyers always determine value:
- The value of your home is determined by what a buyer is willing to pay in today's market
based on comparing your home to others on the market for sale.
COMPARE ALL REAL ESTATE AGENTS, BEFORE CHOOSING;